20 Nov 2012

Reinventing the Blog

I've come to realise a couple of things.

First of,the blog that originally was supposed to be about blacksmithing and crafts and a little part fishing turned in to an almost pure fly fishing blog.

Because of that i've changed it to a pure fishing blog, celaned up a bit among my recomended blogs and will in the future be writing only (well,ok mainly) about fishing.

I've also realised that i go a couple of readers from the States and Canada as well as other english speaking people.
To that end,the blog is now in english.


There's been some major changes to the design of the blog,hope you like it.
Might still be a few more tweaks but mainly this is the new look.

I will not delete or relable,translate or otherwise alter my old posts.
Two years of writing is simply a bit to much to edit ;)

Hope you enjoy it.
This is Years on the Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment